http-equiv="imagetoolbar"> *` my little hideaway

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 ;
♥

I refused to believe that it could be so
there's no way that I'm in love with you
I lied to myself that it's just a petty jealousy
that I must be feeling lonely
but I cannot hide it anymore
I think I love you
But it must be so
Cause I miss you
without you
I cannot do anything
and you are always on my mind
so seeing this
it must be
I was unaware
but now I can see thatyour presence have delved deeply into my heart
We are not meant for each other
and being friends is the best thing for us
there isn't a single thing we have in common
so I claimed there's no way we can be lovers
but I don't want to make excuses anymore
why didn't I know that it was you
why couldn't I see it when it was right in front of me
it was beside me all along
but only now can I see love.

11:49 PM


x..♥ THE SINNER ♥..x

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

debbieleeyunghui*
sixteen.may.eightynine
mt. san antonio college
purpunkified@hotmail.com
x..♥ DESIRES ♥..x

._x- Play Station
._x- Perfect Boyfriend
._x- Yorkshire Terrier Puppy
._x- Juicy Dog Carrier
._x- Ugg Boots
._x- PINK Sony Cybershot DSC T70
._x- iPod Touch
._x- Prada KE850
._x- Louis Vuitton Bag
._x- New Laptop
._x- Victoria Secret Skirt
._x- Freedom From Parents
._x- Couple Ring
._x- Graduate High School
._x- Nintendo DS Lite
x..♥ SWEET TALKS ♥..x

leaveamessage-*

x..♥ SWEETLOVES ♥..x

♥ MY DEAREST BABY ♥

*ain
*brenda
*charissa
*emilia
*evelyn
*fiona
*gabrielle
*gisielle
*jeffry
*jolin
*juliana
*KUSS<3
*nuraini
*peiying
*stefanie
*yolanda


x..♥ Adores ♥..x

._x- GARYbaby*
._x- DIMOlilPup
._x- Purple&Pink
._x- Butterflies
._x- Materialism
._x- Fashion&Style
._x- ShoppingW/MyGirlfriends
._x- PamperingThyself
._x- Cigs&Alcohols
._x- ViViMagazines
._x- EnakeiArt
._x- Winter&Autumn
._x- French&JapaneseCuisine
._x- ParisHilton&LenaFujii

x..♥ MUSICS ♥..x